Spread the love

About Hotkey

A wholly owned subsidiary of Primus Telecommunications Group Inc., Hotkey was established in October 1996 as a specialist internet provider, primarily to service small to medium businesses and home office operators.

Over the past ten years Hotkey has built a unique franchise business model, which has resulted in superior levels of personalised local service for its customers.  Today, 18 Hotkey franchises operate across Australia, with owners who not only work in but live in their franchise territory.

Individual franchises have the ability to focus on the particular needs of their set of customers.  This helps them design, implement and support the solutions and services their customers want and need – today and tomorrow.

In March 1998, Primus US acquired a 60% interest in Hotkey and later, in January 1999, acquired the remaining 40%.

About Primus

Primus is a global organisation specialising in providing international, regional and local telephony services.  It also supplies hosting and data services and owns its own world-wide switching and data network.  Primus operates in North America, South America, the Asia Pacific region and Europe.  Listed on the NASDAQ (PRTL), the company turns over in excess of AUD $2 billion per annum.

Primus Australia is a 100% owned subsidiary of Primum US.  One of the four major Australian carriers, Primus Australia has over 600,000 customers and employs over 1,000 people.